All Board members can be easily contacted at once by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ralph Gordon, President — email@example.com
- Wendy Fenneman, Vice President — firstname.lastname@example.org
- James O’Donnell, Secretary — email@example.com
- Ron Wilinski, Treasurer — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelly Castle, Director — email@example.com
- Trish Morrow, Director — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jordan Reilly, Director — email@example.com
The Board of Directors meets the second Tuesday of every month to conduct business for the running and upkeep of the Condominium Association. The Board does not meet in December.
Additionally, the Chippewill Bylaws require that an annual meeting of unit owners must be held in May of each year to elect Board members. The annual meeting is usually the single most important meeting for members. If a unit owner is unable to attend, then he/she may cast a vote, should voting be necessary, by proxy. Proxy statements are prepared by the Board and mailed to each unit owner prior to the meeting. Other special meetings can be called from time to time. Notice is given to all unit owners in advance of all annual and special meetings. Additional Unit Owners Association meetings are often held during the year to update the members on the progress of the Condominium Association. The times and location of these meetings are published in the Association Newsletter and/or flyers. Residents are encouraged to attend as this is the appropriate forum at which residents can become familiar with the operation of their association, make requests, or register complaints.